Want to work with Ninja Escape?
No experience necessary! Ninja Escape is looking for friendly, energetic, reliable, and quick-thinking individuals.
Part time work. Mostly evenings and weekends, 15-30 hours per week.
You will work with Ninja Escape staff to ensure an enjoyable puzzle room experience for 2-12 participants.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- staging and resetting the puzzle room.
- welcoming and orienting the participants.
- answering questions.
- monitoring the escape room puzzle event.
- taking group photos
- collecting feedback from participants
- providing feedback to the owners.
- must be flexible, easily reached and willing to work on short notice.
This is a great job where you have fun helping others have fun! Scheduling is flexible and perfect for students, artists, actors, and other creative types.